Goodwe was founded in 2010 and has become one of the best known solar inverter manufacturers in the world. They are known for their advanced technology, based on German standards, and also for an attractive price. To always be able to deliver innovative high quality products Goodwe has its own approved engineering technology research center for solar inverters in Suzhou.
Solarclarity is focused on the hybrid inverter series of Goodwe, the ES series. They are available in power outputs of 3.6 and 5.0 kW, have two MPPT trackers and function as a real hybrid. This means that it has a back-up functionality, can be set to zero-export as needed and is capable to charge and discharge batteries with high-powered, variable current. In this way the Goodwe ES series is capable of storing all the energy from the solar modules and supplying power to the home.
Goodwe is recognized worldwide and always achieve high scores in the well-known Photon tests. Also, Goodwe has not gone unnoticed by others. For example, Goodwe is recognized as “Top 10 Chinese PV Inverter Enterprise” by Shine magazine, “Top 10 Chinese Solar Inverter Brand” by BJX magazine, “Top 10 Chinese Solar Inverter Brand” by PV CHINA, “SNEC MW Golden Award”, “Best Employer in Suzhou” and so on.
The R&D center, mastering the advanced technology from Germany, has been awarded the title “On-grid Inverter Research Center of Suzhou Technology Bureau”. The ES bi-directional energy-storage inverter has also been listed as the “Advanced Technical Product” by the Suzhou government.
Click here for more information.
- Future concept for solar
- Integrated charge controller and inverter
- Intelligent battery management function
- Capable of both grid-interactive as well as grid-independent functionalities
- Compatible with both Lead-acid and Li-Ion battery
- More security & performance for the same costs
- IP65 dust-proof and water-proof rating
- 45°C ambient temperature full-load output
- Inverters can be monitored free-of-charge via computers or mobile phones
- Fan-less low-noise design